The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Pre-Siliconed Carrier Bearings!

xaisomboun

With school and work piling up my bung, I really can't find the time to leave my car to sit for 2 whole days let alone 3 to let silicone dry for the carrier bearing mod.

My carrier bearings have gone to crap and I always get the THUMP everytime I shift and its bothering me quite a bit.

So I've decided that I would probably need pre-siliconed bearings from someone else so I wouldn't have to let my car sit for a day or 2 because with my schedule, that isnt possible.

Anyone willing to take this up?!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned