The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: P/S Corner Marker

91_427

My 91 gvr4 recently tried to commit suicide by coming off a trailer in traffic. Long story short I found most of the replacement parts, but I can't find a p/s corner marker. Please pm if you have one. I live in Jacksonville, NC and am willing to drive to a degree to pick it up, but would rather have it mailed. I DO have a paypal account. Thanks!

89Mirageman

A 92 base model just showed up at the local junkyard. I could probably get the light for $15 + shipping if they're the same. I'm in the Wilson/Goldsboro area of NC so shipping would still be cheaper.

91_427

Just found one at the local junkyard for 10 bucks. Thank you though. I need a d/s a pillar. Do you think the car would have one?

89Mirageman

I can look next time I'm there. I do know that it had gray interior.

91_427

I'll paint to match trim if necessary.

89Mirageman

If its in good shape I'll grab it, $10 + shipping sound ok? Or start a fresh wtb ad, someone may have one laying around. Pot has a ton of parts for these things, shoot him a pm.

91_427

10 bucks + shipping sounds great! Please pm me when you get it, if you can get it. If the plastic cover for between the top of the a pillar and the b pillar is in good condition I need one of those too.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned