The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Old style HKS Cam Gears

MuffinMan7580

I'm looking for a set of the old style purple/teal hks cam gears in good to excellent condition. Send me pictures and then we'll talk price. Picture as an example.

G

Staff member
What's your budget? I have a nib set.

MuffinMan7580

I've seen a couple pairs go for around $250 with scratches. If you upload good pics showing NIB condition (front, back) including proof that they're your pictures (piece of paper with date and username in view), I'd do $325 shipped and pp'd (negotiable). I have a few things that might be worth a few bucks to trade as well(1g head, non-turbo block, ported 2g O2 housing, A/C stuff, Griffin top to bottom FMIC, maybe a few more things of note).

G

Staff member
I don't get in to all that proof with paper etc........Check out my garage sale post and that will clear your mind. $325 is too low as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned