The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: oem mud flaps

DavsR

Hello everyone. Checking if the community has any left over or unused rear and possibly front mud flaps. Not sure if front even had any mud flaps but thought I'd ask. I'm lookin for Oem style please.

Thank you

There are rears, but nothing for fronts beside the small flares that are part of the standard GVR4 trim.

Sorry, I only have some for my own car.

Edit, this is an example of what they look like click .

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Fronts exist.

galantrevolution

I have a set but fronts need kind of trim if you want to use it , thy flaps came off from a non Vr4 galant , but the rears bolt right on

DavsR

Yes I'll pick them up can you Send me a pic of what needs to be fixed to bolt fronts?

galantrevolution

I will take some pictures tomorrow , the front ones need some trimming to go around the front dog leg to make it fit ,

galantrevolution

Yes I do , but I had been busy with work and I’m going out for training and will return home until Tuesday , i might be able to snap a picture tomorrow morning

DavsR

Hey no problem, just let me know when your available. I'll keep checking in next week

Pm me..

DavsR

I sent you my email, did you receive it? I'm still interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned