The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Rally, AMG, e39a harness bar - parts etc...

rallyart911

i will be managing the thread pretty often and updating on what parts im looking for...

2/27/11 0646pm

91-92 e39a

currently im lookin for:

-front and rear strut tower bars ( cusco or name brand preferred )
-some decent kyb's or after-market struts n springs ( even evo 8 comb. )
-5 lug swap
-e39a harness bar
-wilwood FSL's or caliper's or info on what dimensions i would need to send to wilwood, if any1 has them tucked away under a shelf ???
-Brembo replacement rotars
-Rally Armor mud-flaps, red, blk, universals, UR: i think they r called... or even some used rubber/ semi truck flaps u would like to donate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

so pretty much if u have something that you want to get rid of and its a decent part... prefeably something that hasn't sceen a butcher/ E.R. table, ill probly entertain a resonable arrangement including shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

txt's r fine 505 280 2596 and email is also a plus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif [email protected]

Name is Tony: i have my sh*t of a Samsung Galxy S which is new but seriously not worth wu i paid---an i can receive my emails and extra where ever, so feel free to hit me up,

thnks guys/ grls

TylerAdamson

I'll have a complete 5 lug swap in a week. PM me if you're interested in it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned