The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: NA exhaust manifold for my 1g

WesternMD_VR4

has a crack in mine it's all original car so the cheapest thing that works or OEM would be awesome, Not trying to spend too much guys just too cold to hit the local junk yards. thanks has to be for NA

Coltsfan

I have one of those if you are still looking.

CutlassJim

I've got a pacesetter header thats been ceramic coated sitting in my basement doing nothing. I was going to use it on my Expo but it didn't fit the 4G64 block.

89Mirageman

Get an oem tubular header from a 94-98 sohc galant or a 93-96 expo with the 4G64. It bolts right on and it's not cast so no more cracking. Look at my colt build for pics of mine. It'll bolt to the dohc head and to your stock downpipe.

maroonmetallic

I have a nearly new ebay ast manifold & I think I might still have the tubular manifold that Chris is talking about.

-Shawn

89Mirageman

Just thought about it, the tubular one doesn't have a spot for the O2 sensor. It's down in the downpipe so its not a direct bolt on deal for a 1g like I thought. But it looks like Shawn has you covered with a cast one in good shape.

Wolfpuss

There's a N/A 1g in my local pick and pull. I can probably pull it for you this weekend if you want to pay for the part+shipping.

donniekak

I have a 1g 4g63 long tube header if you are interested. I'll sell it cheap I don't plan on having an na 4g63 ever.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned