The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Misc interior parts

GSNT

I need some random interior bits to complete my interior. Here are some pics with the parts highlighted so its easy to show you what I need.

And one last part that I cannot for the life of me find in the parts system. It is the trim piece that goes under the center console to finish it down to the carpet on the passenger side. It's about 2' long and maybe 3" wide going up to 6" wide and is held on by 2-3 screws.

Let me know what you have. I would like to get a good amount of them in one shipment. Most of these parts are very cheap from Mitsubishi but almost all are obsoleted by now.

bobdole

FYI I ordered (73952c and 73952b) from Mits today. They where both under $10.00.

maroonmetallic

Id have to look this weekend through my pile of parts. I'm pretty sure I have the seat rail covers as well as a couple other things...
*EDIT* is the top picture calling out the dash speaker covers? I know I have a set of those.

-Shawn

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned