The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: kyb AGXs!

rdomeck

Save your money......If you have to have something in the mean time buy some new cheap ones at a local parts store and when you can buy something that will last you more then 500 miles! KYB are and have been junk for a long time. Not just in the mitsu world!!

rdomeck

For real!!!!!

jmelocik

I've been told the same thing except that on cars with stock ride height springs the KYB AGXs are just fine and have been lasting a good little while on two of my DSMs.

Josh

1836d

I have KYB AGX with H&R spring and my VR4 for more than 5 years with 375hp to the wheel with no problem

mountaineerjeff

I absolutely love my agxs, and swear by them?!? they handle great, and take a hard beating.

newpoppop

had them all around on my gsx, loved the handling they provided. an going to go that route with the VR4 that I have now. Ebay was the best price i have found.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned