The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Keydiver 2g Maf.

Want to get Keydiver Chip, running 2g Maf

I hope This is what Terry told me i needed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

First off it is Keydiver. Only one "r". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Secondly, you would need to specify if you want a chip to compensate for:

-injectors (bigger than stock?)
-fuel octane rating (91 or 93)
-rev limiter (in gear & in neutral)

Regards,
-Shawn

Sorry, i don't know anything about them,

Terry posten was telling me about them and i was just trying my best to remember what he said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

450 injector's.
93 octane.
rev limiter... ( all stock? )
2g maf.

I just want everything stock, but 2g maf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

1uGlyGalaNt

You should just find someone to burn a chip for you since keydiver doesn't make them anymore and the odds of you finding someone with the exact chip you're looking for are pretty low.

If i knew someone that knew how to, i would..
I'm still not sure one what a keydiver chip is.

curtis

Jeff is a long time member here. I believe the way it went was the work load got to much and the guy needed a life so he quit doing chips.
You can still read around on his site to see what all the chips did. Sad day when he quit because he's been making cars run better and faster for years.
His old site. click me

1uGlyGalaNt

I don't know anyone other than keydiver and this guy:
click

with the know-how and tools to make custom chips. Unfortunately, both are retired. However, Brian at Mudpit is "less retired" than keydiver in the sense that if you call him and ask really nicely and pay what he asks then you might actually end up with a custom chip.

Terry Posten

Yeah, Shannon needs a chip for a stock set up GVR 4 with the only change being the 2G MAS.

If not that, he needs a 3G MAS (with 2G to 3G plug) and I have a chip he can have.

1uGlyGalaNt

I've got the 2g to 3g plug if that's the route you want to go.

Diego

If you can source some 560s, I too have a chipset you can use/have.

Diego

I'll go any route that works my way first..I just want to get this car tuned before winter!

Kenny_Kline

A keydiver chip on 450cc injectors??? GOOD LUCK!!! Anyone old school enough to run a keydiver chip is more than likely already on atleast 550cc injectors and a SAFC. Honestly I would spend the money on ecmlink but it sounds like your on a budget so go the 3G MAF, harness and chip terry has for you. Finding a 450cc chip is going to be hard... Goodluck

JCorbo25

I have some Evo VIII/IX 560cc injectors if you go that route.

Thanks for all the offer's guys!.. but i did a lil research. and one of my buddy's ended up having one!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts