The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 750cc keydiver, Neo/SAFC I-II, and more

Diego

Looking for a Keydiver chip for 750cc, 2G MAS, I have a chip for my 560cc but that won't do, now will it.

Other things of interest, Abs delete kit, Evo3 exhaust mani or some sort of tubular mani will work as well.
Either a nice MBC or a decent priced EBC, Safc II or Neo.

That is all.

Last edited:

Terry Posten

I have a chip for 750 injectors. It is mapped for a 2.3L

What exactly are you looking for?

nickbuilt

Which Evo seats are you exactly looking for the Evo 8 black and blues? If so pm I might have a set!

-nick

Diego

Quoting Terry Posten:
I have a chip for 750 injectors. It is mapped for a 2.3L

What exactly are you looking for?

Im just looking for a "safety chip" (keydriver) for 750s, 2G maf.... nothing needs to be crazy, I just want a safe tune until I can fully afford ECMLink and a good tuning at a local shop somewhere in Colorado.. (hell I dont even know of any shops here with Dynos, still learning the area)

And Nick- Im looking for any Evo Rear seats, they can be Black SSL's or Blue/Black as you stated, I ditched my stock seats (still have them) and went with some cloth Black/Red stitched race front seats........ What are you asking for price?

Diego

I bought a chipset from him way back in the day, and I knew it was KeyDiver but everyone says "I" have it wrong and its KeyDriver.... but oh well I was just trying to join the crowd that thought they had the knowledge...

Diego

Your set of rear seats.....

Pics and price shipped please. I get paid on Friday and that should be a good enough check to pay for the whole she-bang

Diego

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting Diego:
I bought a chipset from him way back in the day, and I knew it was KeyDiver but everyone says "I" have it wrong and its KeyDriver.... but oh well I was just trying to join the crowd that thought they had the knowledge...

Who says that? Just point them here: click

nickbuilt

I would say 180 shipped they are super mint but package would be pretty huge!

-nick

Diego

I will submit that on Friday,when I get paid and have some time away from work, thank you Nick.

nickbuilt

Ok no problem I also have a hallman mbc for sale I could throw it in the package with the seat for and extra 40 bucks?

Let me know!

-nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned