The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Front/Rear bumpers

SteveDSM

Yeah, but that's been on there a while now, and I prefer buying from a member more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif that and I don't really like the cracked cap on the foglight either (granted that is a minor issue really) scrathes in the bumper aren't a big deal to me (although I prefer little to none), but not so easy to find JUST those caps though

BENE38A

still looking out mate, unfortunately all thats around are bad condition and cut to crap front bumpers.

SteveDSM

I appreciate it! Yeah, I don't really like the looks of any of the VR4 bumpers being all cut up for an intercooler. Just keep a look out, was just trying to see if there were any out there that I didn't already know about!

Thank you!
Steve

PM sent

if interested can PM me...here picture

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned