The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Bumper Reinforcement (Bumper Bar)

Hittman

Hi Folks,

Looking for a E39a JDM Bumper Reinforcement (the part the bumper skin mates to), preferrably in good undamamged condition.

Any help is appreciated, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks!

GSX_TC

Why not just use the Usdm bumper support man?

Hittman

Well it weighs a ton, and I guess you could probably mate the skin to it, although I haven't tried that yet. I would still like to get a lighter one.

Stock core is probably rusted to crap like mine. I wouldn't mind something lighter either.

I think he is talking about the front...which I know little about yet....sorry! My focus has been on the rear.

GSX_TC

Ohhhhhhh ok lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned