The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Intake pipe for 2G MAS & '90 Shift Brackets

maroonmetallic

Just like the title says, Im looking to get an intake pipe for my 609 MAS.

Also, last time I was out in the garage I noticed I needed the 90 DSM-style cable bracket on the transmission that hold cables to the bellhousing (& their hardware).
Shipping to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

Last edited:

nickbuilt

I have a Fp intake pipe for sale on my for sale thread there are pictures I can ship immediately let me know if your interested I can even include the filter adapter for your maf at a really good price for you to run a 4 inch air filter!

-nick

maroonmetallic

Thanks for the response. I should have stated I'm looking for option of BOV recirc.
If yours has that let me know.

-Shawn

Ive got the K&N Filter and maf adapter. No intake though. Ill take pics when i get home and pm them to you.

Jesse

DailyDSM

I have a 2G DSM Dejon Intake with Recirc pipe in my For Sale Thread:

Parts For Sale

TylerAdamson

I've got an Injen intake pipe for a 2g. $75 shipped to your door with the maf attached.

maroonmetallic

BUMP Still looking for the cable brackets & intake pipe!

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned