The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 driveshaft

BPU925

well mine is definitley on its last leg and would like to just buy another one....like this i can rebuild mine on the side and have minimal downtime....so if anyone has one that would be willing to ship to 77084....or we can meet up if your close to houston...please hit me up asap....thanks for lookin guys

971of1000

I have one. I can ship it or ill be in houston on december 22nd. Whichever works best.

BPU925

Bro ill take it when u come in town no problem......just let me know how much....thanks again man

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned