The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Driveshaft

Lofty

I need an GVR4 driveshaft, preferably close, just seeing if anyone has one in the WI/IL area.

Kinda hard to source out, unless I can combine my 1g AWD yoke with my GVR4 yoke.

Either way, let me know.

Terry Posten

I have a spare I bought a year ago with the intentions to rebiuld and swap into 425 for a quick 30 min down time. I now have no use for it.

It has been separated in half and sold as-is but it is yours for $50. Was told it has a little over 100k on it but can't prove at all.

Will not ship.

4wheelsqueal

What exactly are you looking for, scott? The gvr4 yoke and 1g yokes are the same. The only difference in the two driveshafts is the center section is longer in the gvr4 by a couple of inches.

Lofty

Huh, so I can combine my working 1g AWD shaft with the GVR4 to make it work?
I guess I'll be doing that.

It seems that one of the shafts (gvr4) is thicker in diameter than the DSM one. So that's why I was thrown off.

-_-

Thanks guys.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned