The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Good condition water pipe

cheekychimp

Title says it all. The water pipe on the daily is leaking and I can't find a replacement locally. Anyone have one or know if they are still available new as a last resort?

89Mirageman

I have a na one but I'm sure you need the one with the threads for the turbo coolant line. Didn't GSX-TC pick up a new one, seems I saw it in his build thread.

idreamidrive

I have one. It's dented to fit a larger turbo. Still works. $15 + shipping, didn't realize you were in HK

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Yeah I think I need the turbo one and I'd rather go with an undented one if possible. Thanks for the offers though. Maybe I'll check with my local dealer and see if I can get a new one!

Thanks again!

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Well shipping is on me, it costs what it costs. Shoot me a PM and some pics of any good ones you have and we'll see what we can do.

Paul.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts