The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Non turbo water pipe, AC bracket, Alternator adjuster +bolts

misterfixit

Like the title says. Need a non turbo water pipe, A complete a/c compressor bracket n idler. The little alternator adjuster block and both bolts. Also one of the m8 x 20 bolts with the phillips slot in the head that holds the power steering bracket onto the engine mount.

Can anyone help?

Rich

misterfixit

Oh yep I also want the front half of a starter off an auto!

Rich

dsm10o0

I got the ac bracket with idler pulley and the alternator adjuster. Pm me.

misterfixit

Shopping list complete. Got the starter today for £20 and the rest is on order from the stealer. PM'd about the bracket.

Rich

misterfixit

Right, no reply on the bracket so I still need an A/C bracket.

Also new items, throttle closed position switch, and the temp sensor on the top of the t-stat housing.

Help please?

Rich

misterfixit

Anyone?

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned