The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: good condition 14b

James

No cracks, no bad fins, no bad shaft play.

James

Still looking for this. Had one people offer one up but it was a little out of my price range.

Imjordan

I have a spare one.. Let me check it out.. If its good ill let you know... And if you want it I will do like 100 shipped

James

100 shipped is what i was looking for! Let me know of it checks out

Imjordan

it spins great and had no shaft play... i need to clean it up... i dont sell anything that looks nasty.. its just got some grime on the outside. shoot me a text 8037673913. and i will send you a couple pics of it when i go back to the shop.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned