The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 14b and 6bolt Arp's

Chi271

Looking for a good condition 14b turbo with no shaft play, and as least of cracks in the exhaust housing as possible. Also looking for a set of 6bolt arp headstuds, used preferred just in good shape aswell. Also looking for a local sale, since I have a car I need to finish up asap. Will entertain farther offers aswell thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

transparentdsm

i can help you out with both if you can wait for the shipping. PM me if you want the stuff. i dont have it in a for sale thread, its just stuff i have laying around. turbo has one crack in the hotside and was just rebuilt with 0 miles on it and the arps i have came out of a car like 6 years ago that had 4000 miles on it(to much fuel and melted a piston). i have however lost the washers for the arps, but that is all.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned