The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Galant want to be lol

kron_jdd

hey all. i am a canadian in search of part for my eagle 2000 gtx which is basically a galant GSX. i am looking to turbo the car and have the big stuff, IC, turbo, exhaust manifold, pipping, BOV. this need oil cooler, a MAF sensor/translator and a factory turbo ecu, with or with out the eprom(will upgrade later). i also need a new front bumper and all the plastic side cladding. i would like a bumper like the EDM style or that other one that most ppl cut out the center of. plz help. some for you may remember me asking about a AWD tranny few years ago and good new i found a used one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif so happy to have it back. now to repaint her and boost her any other little things/info, to go from NA to Boost of 5-10psi would be great to see here

thanks guys

citymunky

I have all the body cladding and side skirts here.---> click

Last edited:

89Patches

I have a VR4 (1G) MAF with the factory VR4 intake piping. Also have a VR4 USDM Front bumper (No brackets just cover) It would look a lot better than your's. Just something to think about instead of dropping $$$ on a JDM or EDM bumper.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned