The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM brackets for a Front wheel drive Galant and Chrome wind shield molding and finishing ring for Antenna.

ESGALANT

Hi there,
First of all I have a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant front wheel drive that I am looking to do the body up in the VR4 Galant style that being said, I am looking to purchase some unique part I am looking to secure a JDM Bumper Bracket for a JDM Bumper which I bought from Malaysia, cost me a (pretty Penny ) the bracket should be made to fit a "front wheel" galant,also I will be needing bumper reenforcement for the front bumper, I will be using, a USDM VR4 Galant front bumper, so I will need bumper re-enforcement for the front bumper and the rear bumper I will be using the JDM Bumper for the rear bumper, I was told that the JDM BUMPER does'nt come with bumper re-enforcment, but if by the off chance you have a re-enforcement bar then I would buy it and maybe try to modify it, to fit.
Also looking for the silver molding strip for the front windshield and the silver finishing ring for my power antenna, the one that goes in the hole were the antenna pops out from.
Now I am all about business so here my #609-330-5054 call or text me any time, if I do not pick up leave a Msg I will return you call promptly I look forward to hear from all prospective sellers, thank you very much.

curtis

I have some cnc cut aluminum JDM bumper brackets I build. They bolt the JDM bumper to a VR4 frame or any Galant because I've seen VR4's with an NA FWD bumper. You remove the VR4 bumper mount from the car and these bolt right up. Have some ready and actually shipping one out tomorrow.

Price is $51 shipped as a gift.
paypal is [email protected]

also will be doing a part out and have all the door cladding, doglegs and rocker rail covers....If you want those we can talk, have to do some shopping but will check messages tonight. Thanks Curtis

strokin4dr

I talked to him on the phone earlier this week. He is actually looking for a JDM rear bumper bracket, but one for a 2wd car. I let him know that the mounting points are different between the 4wd and 2wd cars so vr4 brackets won't work.

BTW, The brackets that curtis makes for the jdm fronts work nicely!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned