The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Front left LCA

stealthtt24

I purchased the front right lower control arm from rock auto. They are out of the front left along with advance auto parts. So I need to buy the front left, I'm buying it cause my ball joints are sh*t. Has to be new or very new with good condition ball joint.

stealthtt24

Nope I'm looking for the control arm with a brand new ball joint, or else I'd just take the old one I have off.

moduleunknown

You could just buy a new ball joint... MB241883 ...and rent the tool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mitsubishiparts.net has them listed in stock for $44.79 + shipping.

stealthtt24

Looks like rockauto has them again cause I just purchased one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned