The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: !feeler! Full logging set up

James

Im putting together some money for a logging set up. Wonder what people have for sale. Lookin for logger and cable all ready to plug and play.

In the meantime, what company sells the cheapest/reliable logging setup?

BoostedAWD91

i have a complete logging setup with the good logger cable that just plugs in if your still looking for one

James

I will be in a short amound of time. Post price/logger type. Id rather pay a member to help a build come along then To a website

transparentdsm

Quoting James:
I will be in a short amound of time. Post price/logger type. Id rather pay a member to help a build come along then To a website

right on i feel you on that one, i was just replying to the what company portion of the WTB/FEELER ad

James

Yes and thank you, I have them bookmarked, bye cause $100 is really good price for. BNIB setup.

BoostedAWD91

here is the picture of my setup. I have to take the logging cable out of my car so its not in the picture. Ill also include a palm holder that clips into your vent

Last edited:

James

Cool deal. Have a price in mind? I might be 2-3 weeks before Im ready to buy, pending on how the bills/paychecks/side jobs roll in.

James

Sweet. I'll PM you when I'm ready. Should be doing a VC gasket for a co worker this week so that should cover it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned