The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: exhaust hanger brackets

Ben

I'm looking for any and all exhaust hangers that bolt to the bottom of the car. I have only one for the downpipe. I would like to run exhaust when I get it going again and I'll need these pieces. I also need the rubber hangers.
Thanks,
Ben Moss 804-441-3243

Last edited:

14u2nV

I should have a whole set cleaned up and painted around here. I'll look for them.

Ben

Quoting 14u2nV:
I should have a whole set cleaned up and painted around here. I'll look for them.

If I can get the whole set in one stop, I'd rather do this. Let me know what you find.
Thanks

Ben

crap, I forgot to look under my Galant while I was at my shop tonight to know exactly what I need. I know that anything bolted on is no longer there.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing more just one bracket. I'm sure I'll be back at my shop again tomorrow night.

Ben

I woulld liek to bring this back to the top. I need to get a set opf exhaust hangers.
In case I didn't put the info in the original post, here's my info.
[email protected] and my cell is 806-441-3243
Thanks,
Ben Moss

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned