The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: drivers side interior trim along seat belt and drivers interior door handle

Ben

My chrome has about peeled off of my drivers interior door handle.
I also need that trim piece that runs from the top of the "A" pillar to the top of the "C" pillar in grey. I broke mine in half pulling it off to get to my seat belt track.
Best was to contact me it phone/text. My name is Ben Moss 806-441-3243 I may not answer. My phone stays at my tool box and I don't always hear it. Text would be best. Or email. [email protected]
Thanks
Ben Moss

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned