The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: E39A JDM RS OEM Vented Hood, (black if possible) FOUND thank you

GSX_TC

Anybody have or know where to get one in pretty good condition, paint doesn't have to be perfect but can't have any dents or rust. I have already checked eBay and what not.

Also just for the record, I want a real OEM steel RS hood not a Carbon fiber or fiberglass one.

Thanks guys
Mike

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Lol you don't ask for much do you? Unless you get one where the body work has been done already then they don't exist in the condition you are looking for as between Japan and here it will have dents for sure and need lots of paint and body work to make mint again.

GSX_TC

So you came on here just to tell me that I'm not gonna find what I'm looking for?......... Really??

3rdstrikedsm

Yea really, Seriously you should lower your expectations some as no dents is asking a lot! However I have access to exactly what you are looking for but you won't like the price. (a good friend has one fs)

GSX_TC

Well by no dents I meant like something crazy like the edges bent out of place or something. And it doesn't have to be black, I understand what I'll most likely get won't be perfect because I plan to paint it as soon as I get it anyways but how much are we talkin here for the hood you have acess to?

GSX_TC

rez?

3rdstrikedsm

He sold it quite some time ago, Prolly right after you bought 77.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned