The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Dual gueage pillar pod..

searched those already. it is exactly what i need but was hopin a used one would come up for sale...seems to be alot cheaper when they do...im on a tight budget /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

oh and it cant be the full pillar...as im building an 89 mitsu mirage...the gvr4 dual pod attachment is the only one that fits. since they dont make one for my car.

Diego

Well I gave my Lotek to a friend up here, but if you buy a lotek it would be suitable for what you need and a decent price, then if you want a full pillar, mold that baby in for a flush look and then mass produce those babies for some cash.

that is a great idea..but alas my friend time is not something i have the luxery of aquiring. im a weekend builder and at best i get three hours to tinker on the mirage..but i think i will just go lotek...thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts