The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 specific gauge pod

Blues15

I saw that one but I was wanting a full A pillar pod. One that replaces the whole stock pillar with one for two gauges.

GSTwithPSI

They aren't made anymore. There were some custom ones made by Paulo a long time ago. But, unless someone here coughs one up though, chances of finding one are pretty slim.

Change the title of your WTB ad to "Paulo A-pillar gauge pod" and see if you get any responses. If you don't, you're sh*t out of luck.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Blues, to fit what size gauges?

Blues15

I have 2-1/16 size gauges and I just saw an old thread with the whole replacement pillar pod and they are for smaller gauges than what I have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Guess ill have to settle with the Lotek one. Thanks for everyones input.

G

Staff member
The reason I ask is because I have gvr4 specific holders that mount on the steering column (left & right) for sale but they are for 60mm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned