The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Driver Side door, fender, back door, quarter panel, and back bumper

Roehre009

Someone sideswiped my car in a parking lot and we have it on camera so we know who did it but they sideswiped it and left. Messed up my whole driver side fender, driver door, driver door window, driver side mirror, back door, quart panel, and ripped the back bumper halfway off. Please let me know if you guys have anything! Thank you all!

strokin4dr

It will work, but does not have the same door caps and no side skirts if you need those pieces. Front bumper is different too.

kerry92gvr4

I'm in Vancouver, I have a white fender and a bare door. The door is from a vr4 so it has the right molding , but the fender is from a base Galant

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned