The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wanted: Left side tail light panel and quarter panel cut.

misterfixit

Hi All, Can anyone help?
I need a left side rear tail light panel and a cut of the quarter panel, maybe 2" - 3" up the quarter panel and across the rain gutter.

Any help gratefully accepted!

Cheers!

Rich

I'm about to he cutting both rear quarters out of one how much are you thinking? I planned on keeping for myself as I have two others but I'll give ya a chance to change my mind

misterfixit

I have no Idea. I just need the light panel and say 6" around it. It would also need shipping to the UK. How much do you need for it? 2WD/4WD is fine, the light panel and outer tinwork are the same.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned