The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: ash tray

spooling92vr4

I don't need the whole thing, just the piece that covers the hole if that makes sense.. I cracked mine cutting it out.

a2vr4

which ashtray? also where is this "hole"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I have one sitting around...
~Brian A. Moreno

mistaVR4

Is their really two ashtrays in the GVR4? If I can find one in my pile of parts I'll send it to you for shipping costs, I'll find out tomorrow..

-Steve

maroonmetallic

Isn't there three?
One in the dash & one in each rear door? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I cant remember anymore, but I'm almost positive there is two back there..

-Shawn

mistaVR4

Yes, their are three, but I don't think he would try and drill out a rear door ashtray for a performance unit? I could definitely be wrong though....

Last edited:

spooling92vr4

Guys I'm looking for the front ashtray that goes in the hvac bezel... I really only need the plastic cover for the ashtray as mine cracked in half while I was cutting it out for my wideband

mr.mitsu

I can send you just the front face.

I bought a brand new one so I can send you just the part you need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

$20 shipped from Canada /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned