The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Center felt tray, 92 grill

stealthtt24

The felt tray must be ln good condition. I am referring to the one under the radio. Also need a nile black 1992 grill as mine is beyond repair, pics of all is a must, thanks! Let me know your price shipped.

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

I have a few spare manual antenna (kits)
Let me know if you're interested!

(I might also have the felt tray)

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

$35 shipped for the antenna. I'll try to find the felt tray tonight or tomorrow.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Shawn

stealthtt24

I'm unfamilair on the manual antenna, mainly looks. I tries searching and came up with nothing. Is it like the power ones but always in the up position and all black? Let me know if you find the felt tray as I will take that pending condition.

Last edited:

citymunky

maroonmetallic

This is what it looked like on one of my cars.

I can take a picture of the assembly if needed.
PM me if you want the antenna.

-Shawn

stealthtt24

Still looking for all of these. I went to one of the local junkyards and came up empty handed.

123abc

I have a power antenna, but no idea if it works or if the required mounting pieces are with it. Make an offer and it's yours.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned