The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: AMG Third light

Dasith

you can get one from a wrecker in aus, i've been told that the third brake light is the same on all Galants, so a GSR hatch one should fit.... might be worth checking it out. ...

AuSpecVr4

Are you sure? i'm talking about the third light on the amg wing? im sure there different

amg%20spoiler%20e39a%20galant.jpg

Brunoboy

Galant gsx is the same.

AuSpecVr4

I've been to all the wreckers around me and they only have SE sedans and 1 GSR but didnt have a wing? Do you know anyone parting out a GSX in Aus or where i can find one?

cheers

paiutey

I have one. Has no cracks. I pulled it from a ggsx for another member but he never replied back.

JSchleim18

Any Galant with the early model rubber spoiler will have that light.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned