The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 3rd Brake Light for AMG wing

Hittman

Looking to buy a 3rd brake light for an AMG Wing, I have the OEM parts number (MB529092) looking for something possibly local (stateside) or cheaper.

Thanks

citymunky

AMG Wing, Baller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

89Mirageman

Aren't the Galant GSX 3rd brake lights the same? Might be a little easier to score one of those.

Diego

^Never seen any Galants in the yard or I would of snagged one for mine years ago..

Free bump, and if someone has 2 I'll take one. Sorry for the small thread jack.

Diego

Brunoboy

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Aren't the Galant GSX 3rd brake lights the same? Might be a little easier to score one of those.

yea its a GGSX 3rd light as well, Sorry Diego, im still not done with using my amg wing and brake light lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

likes this.....

18022009558.jpg

turbophein

i have a GGSX wing for sale with light $60

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned