The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: aluminum valve cover baffle

spooling92vr4

I have seen these floating around on tooners and the link forum, was wondering if anyone hear has one they want to part with?

JSchleim18

There's someone on the ECMLink forum who makes them. If you want a set pm me and I could ask for his e-mail to contact you...

spooling92vr4

there was a guy on the link forum and dsmtuners, they sold for around 50 bucks. check it out here

I figured I would take a shot in the dark here and see if anyone got one of these made and didnt use it for whatever reason. the original poster didnt respond to a pm that I sent him.

I know we got a few guys here that have cnc and waterjet machines, maybe we could get a group buy going and have these made up. just thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

spooling92vr4

Quoting JSchleim18:
There's someone on the ECMLink forum who makes them. If you want a set pm me and I could ask for his e-mail to contact you...

Jeremy I pm'd greengoblin on the dsmlink forum. He didnt get back to me, I could use one or two of those plates.

JSchleim18

It looks like he sold off all of them and doesn't know when he's getting around to making them again. I think you're right Chris, if someone could make these here that'd be great.

JSchleim18

"I'm am meeting with another fab shop and should be making a new batch in the next week or so. I'll let you know more as soon as I know more."

Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts