The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Valve springs and Bolts

Vr4junkie

Looking for any aftermarket valve springs and retainer.

Also looking for bolts for engine and suspension parts just random bolts if you have a bucket of bolts that's just taken up space let me know ill buy them.

Last edited:

BogusSVO

I have NIB BC 1100 Valve springs, they work well with the stock retainers. $95 shipped, fees included.

I also have the good vition blue valve seals.

donniekak

I've revved those springs with the stock retainers to between 8000-8500 rpms without ever having an issue.

AllanL

Quoting BogusSVO:
I have NIB BC 1100 Valve springs, they work well with the stock retainers. $95 shipped, fees included.

I also have the good vition blue valve seals.

sorry to thread jack...

but are these BC1100s really good?

possible cams to use are HKS 272/FP2/FP2+ [119200s]

BogusSVO

I have been installing the BC1100 springs for 6?7? years, easy over 200 sets, I have never had a report back of a valve spring issue.

So I say they are good. They work well with the smaller 272 cams, HKS, Comp/FP2, and the BC272

Do not use them with the big 272 cams like the Kelfords, and some GSC

Imjordan

I have had te same set of BC springs/retainers in my hea for 7 years.. Still work great

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned