The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 92 or 93 tail lights with garnish

jnava

Staff member
pm me pics and price for a rear set of 92 or 93 tail lights.

jnava

Staff member
Ryan...nope not at all. The set i haz stays with meh galant. I'm just sourcing a few sets if possible.

maroonmetallic

I have a set from my 92 GSR (with GSR badging) but I cant remember how many sets of outer tails I have.

And I'd like to keep a set of outers as spares..

-Shawn

jnava

Staff member
pm price for at least one set

jnava

Staff member
Ryan, i would like.to take you up on that offer

donkeylips

I've have a set from a '92 that I think are in good shape except for where it says "VR4" is cloudy.
What are they worth?

Also I can get a few more sets at a local yard. The only problem is that this particular yard charges a lot for tail lights. But they have many cars with the '92 style and they look good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned