The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 5 lug conversion

BENE38A

looking out for a five lug conversion for a galant vr-4 but need it shipped to me down in New Zealand anyone got one and are willing to price up shipping?

ktmrider

Hit up thedsmguy/Paul, not sure if he'll ship outside the CONUS but worth a shot.

Yao

I've got front and two hub for the back, but shipping would be a bitch...

Wizardawd

Remember you can use most 5 lug mitsu hubs and just get them pressed into your existing knuckles. Another extreme option, given your location and parts availability, is to redrill the hubs you have.

Wiz

BENE38A

what can be used off of a 300gt vr4 or a fto i know the early model evo guys here use fto hubs

Wizardawd

The rotors and calipers off of the Non-Turbo 3kgt/GTO/Stealth cars have the same calipers as the stock gvr4, and have the large 5 lug rotors you need for the swap. The hubs as the 2g DSM with the bolt in bearing design. So not sure if you can press out the hub from the bearing assembly and if that would work in a 1g bearing assembly. I'll check in the garage and measure them up to see if it would work.

Wiz

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned