The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 20g turbo!!!

NinjaVR4

My 20 g is leaking oil and the rebuild is going to cost me more than its worth. Looking to buy a replacement, let me know what you have, paypal ready.

Boost4U

Sell me the 20g. seriously if you're interested pm me.

NinjaVR4

anyone know more on this justin guy at tuners? i.e. what his screenname is? also what is a fair price for the leaking turbo? if someone is really interested, pm me an offer and I will look into it.

Boost4U

Do yo have pictures Of the turbo? Would like the see the fins. Is there any in and out play?

turbofonz

jusmx141 on tuners.

NinjaVR4

I'll get back to you on the fins. The car is in the shop, so I'll have to go down and check it out for you in the next day or two..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned