The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1gB Talon Wheels

rgeier11

I'm looking for some 1gb Talon wheels. Preferably, in white like the image. Any color will work though. One wheel is needed only.

Pickup preferred. I'm in Chicagoland.

DSC00380.jpg

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Richard,

I think I have two silver ones. I will have to look at them again to make sure they are the same design.

89Mirageman

I'm sure I have one and I'm 99% sure its white. I'd have to dig it out and grab a pic. $20 + shipping and its yours.

Wizardawd

I have a couple extra silver center caps and clips btw.

Wiz

rgeier11

You are a little too far away for me to pay for shipping this thing. I'm trying to find one local in any color. Thanks a bunch though.

89Mirageman

Understood, good luck finding one and I'm sure this one will be here if you change your mind or can't find one locally.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The wheels I have are not the same style. Sorry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned