The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1G power sterring rack bracket

VR6Eater

Doesn't look like anyone has a rack. So who's got the correct bracket to use a 1g rack in the GVR4? I can get a rack at Rockauto.

turbohf

i used the same brackets that came out of my galant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'm thinking the different bracket is only needed for a manual rack installation.

VR6Eater

I thought something was different on the passenger side. If it's not then I am fine with that.

turbohf

yeah. mine was a PS rack. used the Galant hardware. rack was from 92-94 awd car.

VR6Eater

I knew there's was a difference on something. Just couldn't temeber what it was. At least now I know I can just swap the rack out without hunting for something I didn't need.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned