The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: steering rack bushings

DynastyLCD

I know you can't get one of them from the dealer anymore (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm looking for both rack bushings in great shape, shipped to 06791. Thanks!

DynastyLCD

Thanks Pot that's half the problem!

I got a subframe from a local, he mentioned that one of the bushings is NLA. Maybe that's the passenger side? I'm going to browse JNZ when I get out of work

DSSA

Both bushings for the POWER rack are still available. We actually keep them in stock (I just rebuilt a rack and pulled a set from stock this past weekend).

The passenger side on the NON-POWER rack is the one that is no longer available. The driver's side bushing of the non-power rack is the same as the power rack.

Available here: click

Josh

LIV4PSI

I bought a non power rack bushing set from JNZ a little over a year ago. Did I get sent the wrong one?

fuel

^^ probably it was shelf stock they had around and the bushings went NLA from Mitsubishi sometime after your order.

DSSA

Quite doubtful. You would absolutely know that it was the wrong one if you went to put it on.

That was also over a year ago. Inventory then and now has changed quite a bit.

Even though they're not available through Mitsubishi, we still have 3 Non-Power passenger side bushings in stock from when we bought a large order of the remaining stock about 9 months ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned