The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 18/20G, 750s, chipset, Ecu... etc..

Diego

Posting this for my brother so it doesn't turn into a crap shoot...

He's looking for a 18 or 20G and injectors and possibly a chipset to back said injectors.
So 750s or so will suffice, do you have chip/injector combo.. Let's make a deal...

Who has a clean, can be naked (no chip), Eprom they want to get off there self? Have a Ecu with Chipset for sale, great let's talk...

Let me know guys.

Thanks
Diego

147/1000

I have an ecu that's had the caps replaced and is socketed, a set of 680cc injectors with a chip to match. Pm me if your Interested.

kerry92gvr4

I have a hahn super 20G with tubular t3 mani and the o2 housing and the mani to head spacer. pm me if interested with an offer

turbophein

i have FIC 750cc new o-rings, just had them cleaned and flow tested less than 300 miles ago. $150 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned