The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 16G LINES, BANJO BOLTS

MellowVR4

Hows it going guys and gals. Looking for both coolant lines and the banjo bolts for a big/evoIII 16g turbo. I cant remember if the oil feed is the same from a 13g turbo to a 16g, if their not i would need that line aswelll with the banjo bolt. Please LMK if you have these items. Thank you

rdomeck

click

Just buy new and be done!

MellowVR4

Thats the thing, i dont wanna buy new ones. Not my car so not my money. just tryina find some old ones. If it was my car trust me i would lol.

rdomeck

I'm not sure why $60 is out budget for these? Think about if they are cracked or just give you a hassle! I would say since it not your car and not your money then new is a much better way to go. I would imagine since this is not your car then you are charging someone something to repair it? You will spend more time on old used parts than you would on new parts and therefore have to charge the owner more money.........

So buying new saves money and is better.

MellowVR4

I completely agree, just tryina save the guy some cash, getting eveything else new from extremepsi. Your right he's not doing to do it him self, but i am forcing him to help and getting his little girly hands dirty. lol. if i cant get these items used then i will get them new.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned