The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 14b coolant lines

89Mirageman

Need both coolant lines for the turbo for a 14b install.

89Mirageman

TD05, same as the manual trans 1g dsm's and all US GVR4's. PM me a price shipped to 27883.

BogusSVO

This look right?

I have the tube with banjo fitting, one banjo bolt w/used washer and the o2 housing.

Package deal on it all...

I have no Idea what its worth, but its taking up shelf space. It needs a new home. Yours will do nicely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shoot me what you think is a fair price on it. It will have no issues fitting in a USPS medium flat rate.

89Mirageman

That's the oil line to the head which I already have but I do appreciate the offer.

89Mirageman

Almost positive that top one is correct. If it fits a 16g, it'll fit a 14b too. The other one I need has a hole for a banjo bolt on one end and a male threaded fitting on the other end that screws into the water pipe that goes from the lower radiator hose to the water pump. Think you have that one laying around too?

BogusSVO

Looking through some pics I have of parts, it dose not look like I have the water pipe you describe. IDK maybe a stick pipe from the the water pipe threaded fitting and some rubber hose if you can not find the OE water pipe?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned