The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WT-BARROW: CLUTCH alignment tool

MellowVR4

Was wondering if anyone local has one that I can use? Let me know please. Or if anyone has one relatively cheap ill by one. call or txt me at 414-477-3077 or just shoot me a PM. Thanks in advanced

89Mirageman

Not local but I'd be willing to toss one in the mail, just pay for shipping.

MellowVR4

sweet, shipping is probably like 3 bucks threw usps, send me ur paypal please thnx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wizardawd

Only cost like $5 from a auto parts store.

Wiz

MellowVR4

Well napa doesnt, just a universal one

Wizardawd

I bought mine from Advance Auto Parts, $4.49 plus tax.

Wiz

MellowVR4

I just called them, and they dont have a listing for it. if you can give me a part# that would be helpfull.

MellowVR4

And thats the correct one for our cars?

Wizardawd

Wrong number I guess. I have it at home, but i'm at work atm. Here is a link from RockAuto. Advance should be able to look it up. Dorman part number 14530.

click,carcode,1205570,parttype,7700,a,www.google.com%2BSearch%2Bfor%2BTransmission-Manual%2BClutch%2BAlignment%2BTool%2BDORMAN

Wiz

maroonmetallic

If nothing else, I have a couple sitting around due to changing clutches in multiple Mitsu's multiple times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

MellowVR4

89mirageman hooked it up, Thanks for the space admin, and thank you 89mirageman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned