The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who's in Ma,RI???????????

Hosmer above is my friend

I am in Dartmouth

there are two other black '91 cars in New Bedford, but I don't really know the owners. (one works at stop and shop and the other is a mechanic, and his car is sitting out front... undriven)

1405/2000 westen mass as well! berkshires

she will be down for a bit, my turbo is to big for the fuel/ecu lol.

doubt ill be done by then. maybe though. still have some work to do.
I'm hoping my t4 57trim sells , then i should be able to pick
up what i need to make her driveable

Quoting mac515:
Waltham MA here. Come on guys lets put a meet toghter..Maybe Aug 15th???

Hoping to go to Etown that weekend - but if not then I'm up for it.

Any other weekend after that would work for me 4 sure.

OK fine by me my car may not be ready them anyway, But we need to put something toghther before the summer ends.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Most likely gonna be somewhere between Bosotn and RI as I know a few guys in NY that are looking for a meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

OK guys I'm gonna start a thread over in Events and see if we can put something together AUG 22nd or 29th.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned