The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What Clutch setup?

I have SPEC Stage 3.
SPEC Stage 3 rated at 415ft/lb for torque.
It has spring in middle for smooth street engagement.
My first set spring came off after 300 miles. Replace under warranty. So far the replacment goes 3000 miles without problem.

I am still happy with SPEC.

Quote:
Do u have to buy one of their flywheels too then? And is that price what u could get me or a member of this board? Hows the pedal feel compared to a 2600?

No you don't have to buy a ClutchNet flywheel, it's optional. Yes, $480 is the price for all. The pedal has a much lighter feel than the 2600, very nice to drive.

1gnasty

i have a clutch masters stage 4 and i love it the pedal is just like the stock one and grips pretty good

Larry Parker

I run a clutchnet 6 puck sprung disk with the plate they offer... Works real nice on the rally car...

LP

mitsu90

Quote:
hey mitsu90 how does that pedal feel , is it softer than s act 2900

the pedal feels good to me not too soft and not too stiff. can't compare it to an ACT I have never used one or driven a car that has one. I will say this about the spec when it grabs it grabs. on the stocker I was luanching at 6500 on the spec I now have a 5500 stutter and it it was harder than the 6500 on the stocker ever was.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned