The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vacume diagram

Does anybody out there have picture of the original vacume diagram for my 91 vr4. With a/c and all factory equipment thanks

Whoodoo

ZOMG so at the part time job I've had for the last couple summers one of my coworkers always spells it v-a-c-u-m-e...

ITS SPELLED V-A-C-U-U-M! Holy crap people, does it really look that weird?

/threadjack

mitsuturbo

jesus, i think you just may be as pedantic as i am

I may be able to provide the OP with a vac diagram tomorrow, as i believe 1411 still has the sticker under the hood.

Whoodoo

62 does too, but why not get rid of all that extra junk?f

Edit: I just lol'd because the OP probably ran a search for +vacume and didn't find sh*t /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned