The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

v3 lite help please..

MellowVR4

Ok, so i installed my dsmlink today and set it all up like i was supposed to, set my tps, maf, injectors. and i turn it on and its fine, the o2 was in open loop like it supposed to then came down to closed loop, but the patterns where too far apart.so i locked the o2 to closed loop to see wat it did, and it ran weird, so i unlock it, then i locked it again to show my friend and unlocked it once again, and now it reads that the o2 is in open loop all the time. so it runs like s#!t, barely idles. so im a little lost, when its warmed up it says that o2 is at .98v, it doesnt go up and down like it should. did i mess up the o2 sensor by doin what i did??? im so lost lol. any tips will help out alot, thanks.

alansupra94

Have you tried the DSMLink forum? It should be free with your V3.

MellowVR4

i havent, i bought the link used so, i dont think he gave me the user name. He might of forgot, but we're gona talk later and he's gona see if he can help me figuer it out over the phone lol. so we'll see what happens.

MellowVR4

i got it, brunoboy helped a bro out lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned